Information tracked / collected by our site
1. In order to optimize the site, provide prompt feedback from visitors, provide useful information and collect site statistics, our web services automatically collect limited data on the connection of your computer (device) to the Internet, including the IP address during the visit and cookies. These files inform us about the pages you visit, reporting only the computer (device) ID, and not the personal data of the visitor.
2. In the absence of intentional self-identification (for example, through registration), the identification of your identity is impossible even when using cookies from your computer. The personal data contained in cookies is the data provided by you. Our cookies cannot read personal data from your device.
3. To use certain functions of the site (for example, ordering goods and online payment), users must register and, accordingly, provide certain data during registration (for example, we can request a name, email address, phone number, city and postal code).
4. The information you provide can help provide more personalized information, tailor the site to your interests and make it more informative. If you want to maintain anonymity, you can get on the site all the information available without registration.
5. When you place an order and provide confidential information (data on a credit or debit card), its security and confidentiality is guaranteed by Pashabank. No information is stored on the site.
This site uses numerous security measures to protect against loss of information, its incorrect and unlawful use or alteration. These measures include the use of a password, communication with security servers, data encryption, data backup, and conventional blocking and warning systems.
Changes and Updates